- Manage and lead the health, safety, risk management, and security activities throughout the sites.
- To propose SHE objectives and targets to the Executive team and leadershi and support their successful implementation with the management team for all sites.
- To lead the monthly safety, health and environment managers meeting feeding back performance, tracking actions and introducing new initiatives.
- To ensure safety, health and environment information is communicated appropriately across the business.
- To ensure best practice is shared and implemented across the Iberia.
- To implement the Company’s ISO 14001 environmental system.
- To provide professional advice to the site on the day-to-day management of health, safety and environmental issues covering all colleagues, contractors and visitors. To manage and oversee the accident reporting system.
EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Possesses strong communication skills to be able to communicate at all levels and influence at Exec level
- Leadership skills and experience of managing a team
- Ability to manage a high workload and is resilient when under pressure
- The role requires a knowledge of the requirements of ISO 14001
- The role requires significant liaison and co-ordination with other departments and external bodies
- Minimum 10 years experience in a safety role in manufacturing
- Proactive, flexible and organized
- Fluent in English
What’s it like to work at BDR Thermea?
You will work in a motivated, technical organization with a high level of ambition.
In addition to this, we also offer you:
- A career in a challenging environment
- Passionate and professional colleagues who love what they do